Looking for a speaker for your women’s event or retreat?
I love connecting face-to-face with Christian women to encourage them in applying the gospel to their life. My goal is that women will come away with hope and confidence that God is at work in them and their circumstances.
I often share about:
- identity in Christ
- real-life gospel application
- belonging, courage, and vulnerability from a biblical perspective
- looking at anxietybiblically
- specific Scripture passages – I work through the passage verse by verse inductively with the ladies attending
If you have a particular topic in mind that you don’t see on this page, let me know.
Women Encouraged Pacific NW – February 7-8, 2020
- How the Truth Works in Us: Paul’s Encouragement for the Philippian Church
Elk Point Baptist Church Ladies Retreat – March 27-28, 2020
- Getting Real About Getting Real: Biblical Transparency, Vulnerability, and Fellowship
In order to best serve my family, I won’t be taking any more 2019 speaking requests.
My early 2020 schedule is starting to fill up, but I’m able to book speaking engagements as my family’s schedule allows.
I’m happy to work with your church/event’s speaker budget. If travel is required, I would ask that travel expenses would be covered by your group.
If it sounds like I’d be a good fit for your group, send me an email and I’ll get in contact with you!