Looking for a speaker for your women’s event or retreat?
Speaking schedule for 2019 so far:
- BRAVEtogether Retreat – Feb. 23, 2019 – “What Your Identity in Christ Means for Your Future”
- Women Encouraged 2019 – March 8-9, 2019 – “The Word of Truth, the Gospel”
I love connecting face-to-face with Christian women to encourage them in applying the Gospel to their life, so they can walk in the hope-filled confidence that God is at work in them and their circumstances.
Here are some of the topics I enjoy sharing about. If you have a particular topic in mind, I definitely can work with that.
- Walking in the Welcome of Christ – identity and community because of what Jesus has accomplished
- We Want to See Jesus – encouragement in Scripture study, principles and practical application
- Forgiveness Because of the Gospel
- Thankfulness Because of the Gospel
I’m happy to work with your church/event’s speaker budget. If travel is required, though, I would just ask that travel expenses would be covered by your group.
If it sounds like I’d be a good fit for your group, send me an email and I’ll get in contact with you!